Site-Specific Security & Safety Planning Services
Preliminary Planning is essential in order to implement effective Security and Safety procedures.
Canadian Security Management offers an extensive Safety Planning and Practice Program to ensure your site is compliant with ALL Industry Regulations.
Our experienced Planning Team develops our Security and Safety Recommendations based on our client's objectives.
ALL plans comply with applicable Government Acts and Regulations including: The Mines Act, EH & S, Workers Compensation and the Health, Safety and Reclamation Code.
Our Comprehensive Planning Procedure Includes:
- Analyze existing security and safety measures
- Develop site-specific security, access control & safety recommendations
- Implementation plan
- Timeline for implementation
- Budgeting and costing
- Putting plan into action
- Ongoing support & supervision
Working hand in hand with our client, our Specialized Security Services are implemented based our client's objectives and our recommendations. CSM provides security consultants with extensive experience in the following fields:
- Mine Sites (Diamond, Gold, Base Metals, etc.)
- Energy Projects (Pipeline, Hydro, Nuclear)
- Service Industry
- Government Related